Floradix Iron & Herbs
This product is unavailable
Iron is an essential element for the body. It combines with copper and protein to make hemoglobin, a major component of red blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to all the tissues of the body. Iron is also needed throughout the body for adenosine triphosphate production (ATP). ATP is required for cellular energy and proper cell function. When iron is low, ATP production drops and energy levels decrease as a result.
- Floradix Iron & Herbs has been clinically proven to effectively normalize low iron levels*
- Helps renew vitality*
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age*
- Beneficial for assisting in proper fetal development*
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells*
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians or vegans*
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.